Engineering Fairy Tales for BURNLEY SCHOOLS Resource Give Away and training for Burnley Primary School Teachers ONLY RA198 / B17
- Understanding of STEM and Skills in everyday life
- How to link Literacy and Numeracy with STEM
- Overview of a range of x8 STEM Challenges
- A copy of our FREE Engineering Fairy Tales resource book and planning sheets
- The chance to meet STEM Ambassador volunteers from industry and find out how they can support your school.
The STEM Sessions are suitable for Early Years all the way through to KS3 depending on how the activity is differentiated in school. The book itself contains 8 activities that can be undertaken in a whole-class setting over a term or could provide x8 weeks work of STEM Club activity. Each activity also looks at stereotypes and confronts issues around what engineers do all day and what do they look like.These sessions are suitable for Science, STEM, Primary Teachers, Careers Leads and STEM Curriculum Leaders.All activities are underpinned by 'Working Scientifically ' , 'Scientific Enquiry', 'Employability Skills' and for Secondary can help meet the Gatsby Careers Benchmarks 2, 4, 5 & 6.Please get involved! Email email@example.com for any queries
Who is the course leader?
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Primary bespoke support||29 September 2021||16:15-17:30||Virtual|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available