Associate facilitator development programme Part 1 - INVITATION ONLY FD101 / HB01
You will be able to:
- understand the key components of effective CPD;
- develop outcomes that are purposeful and design assessment opportunities to understand whether outcomes have been met;
- use a range of strategies to help make sessions more engaging to an adult audience;
- evaluate and reflect on your own CPD delivery and identify potential sources for gathering evidence of impact;
- engage with relevant and recent research around delivery of effective professional development.
|1 Facilitating effective professional development STAGE 1||24 June 2021||10:00-15:30|
This is the first of three courses in our Associate facilitator CPD quality mark training.
The following courses form part of the suite and you will need to complete FD101, FD102 and the subject specific course that is relevant to you in order to be awarded CPD mark at Associate level. The suite is made up of:
FD101 Facilitating effective professional development - this will help you to identify the principles, strategies and resources that can be used to deliver high quality effective professional development which demonstrates impact in the classroom.
FD102 Facilitating with STEM Learning - this will cover the processes and rationales for delivering professional development to ensure participants get the highest impact from their learning.
FD103 Facilitating effective professional development in science - this will help you to identify science subject-specific principles and considerations when delivering effective professional development.
FD104 Facilitating effective professional development in computing - this will help you to identify computing subject-specific principles and considerations when delivering effective professional development
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£99.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£198.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available