Teaching Physical Computing with Raspberry Pi and Python CO205 / A11
Create simple systems that respond to and control the physical world using the Raspberry Pi and Python. Over four weeks, you’ll develop your knowledge of simple electronics and computing, setting up your Raspberry Pi and writing your first program using the Python programming language
You will be able to:
- Develop understanding of how the Raspberry Pi can be used as a tool for physical computing
- Apply knowledge of programming concepts to control digital inputs and outputs
- Explore practical applications of inputs and outputs to make a project
- Reflect on your learning and create ideas for your classroom practice
- Identify ways of engaging learners in physical computing in your learning context
|Teaching Physical Computing with Raspberry Pi and Python||07 June 2021||00:00-00:00|
Fees & Bursaries
If the course you would like to attend is fully booked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in being added to a waiting list. We will contact you when the course is due to run again.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available