Leading primary computing - remote - 2 days CK456 / E01
Who is it for?
Subject leaders in primary computing who are new to the role, or who aspire to move into it. You are expected to have some experience of teaching computing in primary school, and an understanding of the content of the National Curriculum for primary computing.
What topics are covered?
Through this CPD you will:
- Improve the computing curriculum offer in your school, and be confident in its purpose and vision.
- Use assessment to better know the strengths of your learners, and know how to adapt teaching to support all children.
- Develop a passion for computing in your school through a planned enrichment and extra-curricular offer.
- Know how to resource teaching by you and your colleagues, drawing on quality-assured lesson materials and evidence-based teaching practices
- Be confident in leading the development of others, helping the whole school to inspire in computing
|1 Leading primary computing (remote)||18 June 2021||09:00-10:00|
|3 Leading primary computing (remote)||18 June 2021||11:00-12:00|
|5 Leading primary computing (remote)||18 June 2021||14:00-15:00|
|7 Leading primary computing (remote)||25 June 2021||09:00-10:00|
|9 Leading primary computing (remote)||25 June 2021||11:00-12:30|
Fees & Bursaries
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available