Tuesday Night is Physics Night - Energy RK298 / A47
By the end of the session you will be able to;
- recognise the importance of scientific models to describe physical concepts
- describe physical processes in terms of energy stores and transfers
- explain the law of conservation of energy
- construct Sankey diagrams to show the energy transfers in a physical system
- evaluate some activities to show heat transfer by conduction, convection and radiation.
|Secondary bespoke support||04 May 2021||15:30-16:30|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£40.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£60.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available