Maintaining your Microscopes RB298 / C172
- Why do you need to care and maintain your microscope?
- How do you keep microscopes in good condition?
- How do you protect a microscope?
- Can I save money on maintenance costs by carrying this out in-house?
Why not book on this half-day course with experienced Senior Techician, RSciTech and Senior Facilitator (accredited by STEM Learning) Laura Moyns to find out the answers to the above questions and more.
Delivered safely, and remotely through Adobe Connect - this CPD written explicitly for secondary science technicians.
There will be a Community Group supporting this CPD - so that resources can be easily shared.
The session will be recorded and shared with you, so that if unforeseen circumstances arise, you can still access the training!
- Reduce your departmental running costs!
- Know how to service and keep your microscopes in good running order
- Understand how to protect microscopes and related equipment
- Network with other technicians - make contacts - share best practice!
|Maintaining your Microscopes||12 May 2021||13:30-15:30|
|Gap Task||13 May 2021||00:00-00:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£100.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available