Practical Science in a bubble RB198 / C64
Free to Maintained Primary Schools in the Bradford Local Authority (funded by Bradford Council / OA Project). Book early to avoid disappointment – 25 funded places available, email email@example.com.
- To have a strategy to plan for practical work
- To know where to find Health and Safety guidance
- To gain an understanding of ‘Science for One’
- To understand how dual-coding (and integrated instructions) can support independent learning
- To understand the importance of outdoor learning
- To develop ideas for teaching in a blended or parallel way, considering pedagogies, resources and how technology can help us
|Practical Science in a bubble||11 February 2021||15:00-16:30|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£30.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£60.00 +VAT|
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available