Technicians : Maintaining your prep room RX022 / BC02
Maintaining a science prep room can pose a number of challenges. Explore strategies to organise your prep room in an efficient way to maximise the operational side of delivering practical science lessons. You will look at ways to streamline practical requestions as well as how to document inventories and safety considerations.
You will be able to:
- arrange your prep room to be manageable in an order that is safe and time efficient
- organise time management of technicians working in the prep room
- look at different practical requisitions or booking forms
- successfully record inventories and equipment
- ensure you have the documentation you need in the prep room to help you work safely
Book now and you will be automatically registered for the scheduled sessions for the course. Remote CPD courses have live, facilitator-led sessions and are not available for instant access. Please refer to the schedule of dates published for each course instance
|1. Introduction; Environment for working (Thrive not survive) "||25 January 2021||14:00-15:00|
|2. Managing your time effectively||27 January 2021||14:00-15:00|
|3. Documentation and inventories||29 January 2021||14:00-15:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£100.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£200.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available