Teaching Programming in Primary Schools CO010 / A07
Understand key programming concepts and apply them using Scratch, with this introductory course for primary or K-5 teachers.
- Explore Scratch as a programming language.
- Understanding of key programming concepts; algorithms, sequencing, repetition, variables and selection.
- Reflect on your learning and create ideas for your classroom practise.
- Identify programming concepts through projects, both unplugged and digital.
- Apply a cross curricular approach to programming.
|Teaching Programming in Primary Schools||04 January 2021||00:00-00:00|
Fees & Bursaries
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available