HOLIDAY DISCOUNT: Back to school: Leading primary science RX005 / BC01
Worried about missed learning over the last few months?
Concerned about how to adjust the long-term curriculum map to meet short-term need?
This course supports subject leaders to clearly define the curriculum across the school and enable them to effectively support teachers, implementing it successfully in the classroom.
- This course is delivered by an experienced facilitator with a passion for primary science, Eleanor is a senior leader across a MAT and commited to helping primary teachers and pupils enjoy and achieve in science
- A range of carefully selected resources have been picked out ready to share with you - you certainly won't finish this course empty handed!
- Delivered remotely with Adobe Connect, with interspersed Gap Tasks to further develop and build your knowledge and confidence, this high quality CPD is offered at a discounted price over the summer holidays!
- All sessions will be recorded so that if you are unable to attend one of the Live Sessions, you won't miss out
Join a group of like-minded individuals - determined to ensure that they have the resources, skills and knowledge to ensure continued success in the classroom. Ask all those questions, and "pick the brains" of both colleagues and the facilitator! Its going to be a lot of fun, and you're guaranteed to learn lots.
- Completion of this course will reward you with a Certificate for your performance management.
You will be able to:
- identify key features of a successful curriculum
- take ownership of the intent of your science curriculum
- prepare your teachers to implement your science curriculum
- successfully carry out the key roles of a science subject leader to ensure successful implementation
Book now and you will be automatically registered for the scheduled sessions for the course. Remote CPD courses have live, facilitator-led sessions and are not available for instant access. Please refer to the schedule of dates published for each course instance.
|1. Why is science important?||17 August 2020||12:00-13:00|
|2. What do you want your curriculum to look like?||19 August 2020||12:00-13:00|
|3. The National Curriculum and your curriculum||21 August 2020||12:00-13:00|
|4. Back to school adaptions||25 August 2020||12:00-13:00|
|5. Ensuring successful implementation||27 August 2020||12:00-13:00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£75.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£50.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available