Object-oriented Programming in Python: Create Your Own Adventure Game CO210 / A06
Object-oriented programming is a programming paradigm based on objects and data rather than actions and logic.
This online course will introduce you to the principles of object-oriented programming in Python, showing you how to create objects, functions, methods, and classes.
You’ll use what you learn to create your own text-based adventure game. You will have the chance to share your code with other learners, and see theirs.
If you’re an educator, you’ll also be able to develop ideas for using object-oriented programming in your classroom.
- Explore using objects in programming, and understand the difference between a function and an object.
- Develop your understanding of how writing your own class allows you to combine functions and data.
- Demonstrate extending other people’s classes, including inheritance and polymorhorism.
- Produce a module to apply your learning of object oriented programming.
- Collaborate by sharing your code with other people.
|Object-oriented Programming in Python: Create Your Own Adventure Game||20 July 2020||00:00-00:00|
Fees & Bursaries
If the course you would like to attend is fully booked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in being added to a waiting list. We will contact you when the course is due to run again.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available