Aspire to STEM Design & Technology - INVITATION ONLY AB701 / D05
This activity is open to Aspire to STEM participating schools. Those eligible schools will be notified.
The aims of the Aspire to STEM programme are to:
• Improve leadership to support STEM teaching
• Develop teacher STEM pedagogy to support disadvantaged pupils
• Increase Science Capital within disadvantaged communities
• Strengthen Careers Information and Guidance (particularly strengthening technical pathways)
• Highlight the vast resources to help teaching and promote careers in STEM
• Encourage enrichment activities in schools for pupils and the community to raise awareness of STEM careers
Specific outcomes for this particular activity will be communicated to participating schools directly.
|Aspire to STEM Design & Technology S1
|11 December 2019
|State-funded school or college
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available