Bolton Network Primary Science Subject leaders’ network RA121 / B47
Only £400 for whole school full year membership!
- three Subject Leader Network meetings
- three key stage-specific CPD Network sessions to improve curriculum and progression in science
- Multiple staff can attend Network sessions for the same price. (Some venue restrictions may apply - ask for further details)
- 25% off any CPD course
- bespoke professional advice between sessions
You will be able to:
- develop the teaching and assessment of working scientifically in your school
- develop your schemes of work/learning, in order to enhance the teaching and learning of science in your school
- lead change in your school to support delivery of the new primary curriculum.
|Primary science subject leaders' network||12 February 2020||13:00-15:00||Tonge Moor Primary Academy|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|nsc member||Activity feeFree|
|heated non-member||Activity feeFree|
|heated member||Activity feeFree|
|nsc non-member||Activity feeFree|
|other member||Activity feeFree|
|other non-member||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available