Day 1 and Day 2 Associate facilitator development programme stage 1 RB204 / S03
The facilitator development programme is our flagship approach to recruiting and developing suitable facilitators for a teacher and school-led national CPD programme.
Supporting STEM specialists who work with teachers, subject leaders/coordinators and senior managers to provide training as part of the National STEM Learning Centre and Network.
The two days of training will develop excellence in course leadership and introduce the impact and evaluation mechanisms that ensure a high quality STEM CPD programme. You will also gain an understanding of the resource and CPD offer available through the National STEM Learning Centre and Network.
Day 1 is scheduled for 3rd December 2019, with the second day on 13th February 2020.
*** If you are interested in joining this cohort, please contact email@example.com prior to making your booking - and to receive the required forms which outline your commitment to delivering CPD for STEM Learning.
You will be able to:
- recognise the evidence base that supports effective CPD
- identify effective strategies for working with adult learners
- clarify the principles of impact evaluation
- reflect on and analyse your current CPD facilitation and development needs
- explain the basic principles of impact evaluation through the ITK
- begin to plan an approach as a science teacher-facilitator
- begin to use STEM Learning PDEs to plan for effective CPD
|STEM Teacher Leader Training - Day 1||03 December 2019 09:00-16:30|
|STEM Teacher Leader Training - Gap Task||05 December 2019 09:00-16:30|
|STEM Teacher Leader Training - Day 2||13 February 2020 09:00-16:30|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available