New and recently qualified teachers' conference RN214 / A04
Outstanding teachers continuously reflect, and in the early stages of your science teaching career it is important to reflect with your peers and identify areas of subject knowledge and pedagogy where you will need further support.
Drawing on the experiences of expert leaders and other practitioners will give you new strategies to support your students' learning.
You will be able to:
- demonstrate the ability to use a wider range of approaches to teaching and learning and classroom organisation
- apply an extended range of Assessment for Learning (AfL) strategies to promote students’ learning in science
- integrate more opportunities for the teaching of Working Scientifically in a range of contexts
- draw on the experience of others to reflect upon and develop your own practice
- identify opportunities for your own Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to support a rewarding and successful teaching career
|NQt induction - Maths in Science (invitation Only)||19 November 2019||13:00-16:00|
|heated member||Activity feeFree|
|nsc non-member||Activity feeFree|
|other non-member||Activity feeFree|
|other member||Activity feeFree|
|nsc member||Activity feeFree|
|heated non-member||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available