EP1112100 Assessment and Progression in primary Science EP001 / A03
This activity is open to invited ENTHUSE Partnership participating schools/colleges. Those who are eligible will be notified.
If you have not been invited but are interested in forming an ENTHUSE Partnership and accessing up to £20,000 worth of support please click here.
The aims of the ENTHUSE Partnership program are to:
- raise attainment in STEM subjects by improving student attainment and progress
- close achievement gaps
- improve progression opportunities in emerging technologies
- improve teaching and learning through developing teachers’ subject knowledge, pedagogical understanding and their understanding of the application of STEM subjects in business and industry
- improve STEM careers awareness, information and guidance for teachers enabling them to embed real life contexts into their teaching and enable them to talk more confidently about STEM careers
- improve social mobility of disadvantaged and under-represented young people
Specific outcomes for this particular activity will be communicated to participating schools/colleges directly.
|Day 1||23 October 2019 10:00-18:00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available