Secondary Science Network meeting RM298 / C01
A great opportunity to meet other local science teachers to discuss issues and share ideas and practices. The sessions listed below will run on a carousel basis for you to choose the most appropriate ones to attend and make the most of your time.
• Datalogging and augmented reality in science
• KS3 Curriculum planning and ideas
• Synoptic teaching at KS5
• Wat is effective assessment
• Preparing for excellent practical work at KS3
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Secondary Science Network Meeting||17 October 2019||16:00-17:30|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available