Associate facilitator development programme stage 1 RC204 / A03
This course is designed to equip school based colleagues (teachers and technicians) with the skills to become an effective facilitator of subject specific CPD. It explores in detail the research and ideas about what makes effective CPD and how its impact can be evaluated.
You will be able to:
- recognise the evidence base that supports effective CPD
- iden 4.01 Transitional//EN">
Please see specific entries for exact outcomes for the conference you are interested in, there will be the opportunity to:
- discuss current good practice in primary science
- recognise your own good practice, and identify areas for development
- reflect on ways to translate ideas to your school context, and plan for action
|Leading professional development in science education||11 October 2019||10:00-16:30||The Earls High School|
|Leading professional development in science education||05 November 2019||09:00-15:30||The Earls High School|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£350.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available