Computing Hub Induction Programme Day 4: Reach and Engagement/Impact and Performance Training CE903 / A01
These events will provide an important introduction and overview to support you in your new role.
This event is for Hub Leads and will specifically look at:
- the High Performing Criteria
- marketing best practice and guidance
- further subject knowledge and gap filling within your Hub
- understand the expectations of Hubs
- be able to effective market and promote their Hub offer
- understand how to fill any subject gaps within the Hub
|1 Reach and Engagement/Impact and Performance Training||19 November 2019||09:30-16:00||Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth|
Refreshments and lunch on the day will be provided.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed by STEM Learning
|Eligible teacher fee||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available