Aspire to STEM Leadership - INVITATION ONLY AB704 / B04
This activity is open to Aspire to STEM participating schools. Those eligible schools will be notified.
The aims of the Aspire to STEM programme are to:
• Improve leadership to support STEM teaching
• Develop teacher STEM pedagogy to support disadvantaged pupils
• Increase Science Capital within disadvantaged communities
• Strengthen Careers Information and Guidance (particularly strengthening technical pathways)
• Highlight the vast resources to help teaching and promote careers in STEM
• Encourage enrichment activities in schools for pupils and the community to raise awareness of STEM careers
Specific outcomes for this particular activity will be communicated to participating schools directly.
|Aspire to STEM Leadership S1||26 September 2019 09:00-15:30|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available