Effective leadership in science NW224 / A19
Develop a toolbox of leadership ideas, which you will be able to draw on immediately and in the future to help you maximise the impact you can have in your role as a science leader in school.
You will explore how leaders can:
- create a vision for science teaching and learning that will motivate your team
- grow and bring together a team of colleagues who can support and challenge each other to be the best they can be
prioritise and plan for action to use your time and resources is effectively
- strategically lead change so that you work on the right things
- support, develop and empower colleagues for the benefit of all involved
- grow your own skills and competencies to become a better leader
You will be able to:
- feel more confident, empowered and focused as a leader
- have a framework to help you grow in to the leader you want to be
|Effective leadership in science - day 1||05 March 2020||09:30-15:30||Venue Cymru|
|Effective leadership in science - day 2||06 March 2020||09:30-15:30||Venue Cymru|
* Your school or college will receive the subsidy on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT||Subsidy available*£330.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your school subsidy status
The subsidy value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available