Secondary Science Conference RB298 / A105
This conference has been designed so that it has something for everyone, whether they are just setting out in their teaching career or they are experienced and hold a Leadership or management role within the science department. The conference will focus on not only on the new ofsted framework "intent, implementation and impact" but on the findings from the Summer 2019 external exams. Julian Clarke, AQA Head of Curriculum for Science will be delivering a keynote speech as well as a session around the AO2 component . Other sessions will include getting the most out of the required practicals, supporting disadvantaged students and curriculum intent.
- You will have a greater understanding of the AQA national areas of success and areas for development from the Summer 2019 exams
- You will have a deeper understanding of how the required practicals can be delivered to ensure integration of apparatus and techniques and further application
- You will be more confident in providing opportunities for A02 within the teaching of your curriculum
- You will have a greater understanding of the new ofsted framework - intent, implementation and impact
- You will have a greater understanding of how implementation and impact can be evidenced without increasing workload
- initial teacher education
|Secondary bespoke support||10 October 2019 09:15-15:30|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£150.00 +VAT|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£150.00 +VAT|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available