Facilitator development programme - stage 1 RH204 / H02
This course is designed to equip school based colleagues (teachers and technicians) with the skills to become an effective facilitator of subject specific CPD. It explores in detail the research and ideas about what makes effective CPD and how its impact can be evaluated.
You will be able to:
- recognise the evidence base that supports effective CPD
- identify effective strategies for working with adult learners
- clarify the principles of impact evaluation
- reflect on and analyse your current CPD facilitation and development needs
- explain the basic principles of impact evaluation through the ITK
- begin to plan an approach as a science teacher-facilitator
- begin to use STEM Learning PDEs to plan for effective CPD
|Facilitator development programme - Day 1||23 October 2019 09:30-15:30|
|Facilitator development programme - Day 2||21 November 2019 13:00-18:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£200.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£250.00 +VAT|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available