Lego Coding RK163 / N02
EXPERIENCE HANDS-ON LEARNING OF CODING AND STEM
TEACHER TRAINING EVENT USING LEGO® EDUCATION RESOURCES
IDEAL FOR ICT, DT AND SCIENCE SUBJECT LEADERS AS WELL AS KS1 +KS2 STAFF
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A 2 hour session of LEGO® Education Academy Certified Training aimed at lead primary teachers for computing, science and other STEM subjects.
- Hands-on learning and activities
- Learn how to use the resources to engage your pupils and meet National Curriculum objectives at KS2
- Classroom Management tips
- Free resources and lesson plans
- Free LEGO® - each attendee will receive a free Mini Milo LEGO® set
- Fun! Fun! Fun!
You will be able to:
•take away a range of resources, which can be used within the classroom
•enhance your pupils' programming ability and scientific understanding
|How to use computing devices to enhance the key stage 2 science curriculum||23 October 2019 16:00-18:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available