Towards outstanding RE215 / G03
Secure knowledge of what outstanding practice looks like strengthens the ability to support colleagues, for the benefit of themselves and their students. On this course we will consider how to embed outstanding practice in all lessons and improve outcomes.
You will be able to:
- explore and evaluate key pedagogical approaches in science, including practical work, literacy and numeracy and active learning techniques
- improve your understanding of the research evidence base behind key issues such as practical work
- consider how to identify and improve progress in science lessons, including the use of qualitative and quantitative data
- work collaboratively to develop strategies for these and other pedagogical approaches
- develop your confidence in supporting other teachers in your department
|Standing out in science||13 February 2020||09:30-15:30||Highsted Grammar School|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£95.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£95.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available