FREE Science Technology Engineering and Maths Careers twilight RB298 / A89
STEMFirst are pleased to offer a FREE Science Technology Engineering and Maths Careers twilight for teachers, careersleads and STEM Ambassadors on 15th October at Blackburn College, 4-6:15pm.
In this session we will look at:
• National and Local STEM Messages linked to Local LMI
• How employers and STEM Ambassadors can support schools with Gatsby Benchmarks
• How to access FREE STEM and Employability support – where to go and what is out there
• Hands-on STEM careers activity resources that are free and link to Gatsby.
• How to embed STEM into your Gatsby Provision throughout school
This session is suitable for careers leaders, STEM leads, heads of STEM Curriculum and staff involved in Employer Engagement.
The event will also include a short talk and tour from Blackburn College around their STEM provision and how they cansupport local schools.
During the session you will meet STEM Ambassadors who can talk to you about how they work with schools, support yourplanning and even agree to sessions in your school if they are available.
Refreshments will be provided.
Please get in touch if you have any questions and please ensure that you let us know if you are unable to attend, asplaces are limited.
NOTE: This is a repeated session. If you have attended previous Putting The STEM into Gatsby sessions , then pleasebe aware that the content is the same.
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Secondary bespoke support||17 October 2019||14:00-16:00||Ashton Community Science College|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available