Oxfordshire SLP Secondary Subscription Silver RN913 / C02
Our newly launched subscription model is designed to meet the varying needs of secondary schools in the county and to deliver high quality CPD and coaching based on subject expertise and local knowledge. The model gives superb value for money and encourages science departments which have become isolated due to budget constraints to share best practice with other local schools. Our aim is to continue to build a really effective local network which supports all schools, drives improvement and minimises workload. All the networks we run have been consistently well evaluated by participants, with 99% saying that the course or network met their needs and we always aim to be responsive to local and contemporary needs.
Silver – a medium package for those with one or two NQTs wishing to expand their involvement in local networks
• Coaching discussion and action plan
• Bespoke set of online STEM Learning CPD recommended by coach
• 1 place at the Science NQT training package– three days over the year
• 2 places at 3 network meetings per year (e.g. heads of science days, technician network meetings, conference)
• 1 bespoke science twilight for your department (up to 3 hours) AND one department meetings (up to 1.5 hours) on topics chosen by HOS with coach advice
• One free place on SLP CPD running this year
• Progress phone call or meeting during the year to review and adjust and adapt the plan if needed
Total value £880
Subscription price £595
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£595.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£785.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available