Representing Data with Images and Sound: Bringing Data to Life CO209 / A02
Learn how data is represented through media; audio, visual and text. This online course from the Raspberry Pi Foundation explores how computers do interesting things with data. You’ll discover how to represent and manipulate text, images and sound and compression and other algorithms.
- Describe how computers represent things in binary.
- Explain common text encoding (ASCII and UTF-8).
- Produce your own emoji in bitmap and vector form.
- Investigate the physics of sound, and how sampling allows computers to represent sounds.
- Compare lossy and lossless compression.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available