Teaching Physical Computing with Raspberry Pi and Python CO205 / A04
Create simple systems that respond to and control the physical world using the Raspberry Pi and Python. Over four weeks, you’ll develop your knowledge of simple electronics and computing, setting up your Raspberry Pi and writing your first program using the Python programming language
You will be able to:
- Develop understanding of how the Raspberry Pi can be used as a tool for physical computing
- Apply knowledge of programming concepts to control digital inputs and outputs
- Explore practical applications of inputs and outputs to make a project
- Reflect on your learning and create ideas for your classroom practice
- Identify ways of engaging learners in physical computing in your learning context
Fees & Subsidies
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available