Teaching Programming in Primary Schools CO010 / A02
Understand key programming concepts and apply them using Scratch, with this introductory course for primary or K-5 teachers.
- Explore Scratch as a programming language.
- Understanding of key programming concepts; algorithms, sequencing, repetition, variables and selection.
- Reflect on your learning and create ideas for your classroom practise.
- Identify programming concepts through projects, both unplugged and digital.
- Apply a cross curricular approach to programming.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available