Programming with GUIs CO217 / A01
29 Jul 19
You will be able to:
- Experiment with different widgets that can be used to build a GUI
- Develop a GUI that responds to the user through the use of events
- Explain how event driven programming works, and the differences between an event driven program and a procedural program
- Produce a countdown timer using guizero's built-in methods
- Design several different GUIs, including a text editor and a picture-matching game
Fees & Subsidies
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available