Scratch to Python: Moving from Block- to Text-based Programming CO211 / A02
Learn how to apply the thinking and programming skills you've learnt in Scratch to text-based programming languages like Python.
- Explore how you can transfer programming and thinking skills from Scratch to Python
- Develop basic skills in Python programming language
- Identify simple error messages in Python syntax and how to debug code
- Reflect on the power of text-based programming and what you can create
- Produce tools to support children’s transition from block-based to text-based programming
Fees & Subsidies
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available