Science Curriculum Workshop - KS1 RK198 / D06
Designed to improve the knowledge, understanding and skills of teachers, teaching assistants and subject leaders and enable highly productive practical science in the classroom.
Join us for a whistle stop tour through science at each key stage or part key stage.
Important questions will be explored, which are of relevance at each point across the key stages:
· What are the big science ideas children need to know and understand?
· How can I plan with assessment in mind?
· What outcomes should I look for?
· How should children use, apply and communicate their knowledge and understanding as they work scientifically?
· How does our science curriculum deliver for children in our classes and schools?
As ever, plenty of practical ideas and useful strategies will be included to take back, use and/or share with colleagues.
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Primary bespoke support||19 March 2020 12:45-15:00|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available