Mansfield/Ashfield Primary Science Network RK121 / D06
You are invited to attend a new Primary Science Network operating initially from National Church of England Academy - Hucknall.
The network aims to:
- share best practice in primary science
- support subject leaders in leading primary science in their school
- provide CPD opportunities
- highlight recent developments in science including recent OFSTED news and free resources.
A preliminary meeting will be held on Tuesday 9th July to discuss how the network can meet the needs of primary schools in the area. Subject leaders and those with an interest in primary science from all schools in Nottinghamshire and Nottingham City are warmly invited to attend.
- develop the teaching and assessment of working scientifically in your school
- develop your schemes of work/learning in order to enhance the teaching and learning of science in your school
|Primary Subject Leaders' Network||09 July 2019||16:00-17:00||Venue address|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available