Triple Science Consultancy: Enhancing chemistry subject and pedagogical knowledge - sequences of learning - invite only RJ790 / C20
This gives supported schools the opportunity to request additional support with an adviser beyond their allocated direct support.
A school can request consultancy on any relevant area including:
- coaching and Mentoring Teachers for Triple Science
- curriculum Models for Triple Science
- making the Case for Triple Science in School
- managing the Process of Developing Triple Science
- teaching Specific Aspects of Individual Awarding Body Specification Triple Science
Support materials for these areas have been developed specifically as part of the programme.
|Triple Science consultancy||04 November 2019 13:30-16:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available