Lego Coding Workshop suitable for DT/ICT and Science Co-ordinators RK163 / N01
EXPERIENCE HANDS-ON LEARNING OF CODING AND STEM
TEACHER TRAINING EVENT USING LEGO® EDUCATION RESOURCES
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A 2 hour session of LEGO® Education Academy Certified Training aimed at lead primary teachers for computing, science and other STEM subjects.
- Hands-on learning and activities
- Learn how to use the resources to engage your pupils and meet National Curriculum objectives at KS2
- Classroom Management tips
- Free resources and lesson plans
- Free LEGO® - each attendee will receive a free Mini Milo LEGO® set
- Fun! Fun! Fun!
You will be able to:
•take away a range of resources, which can be used within the classroom
•enhance your pupils' programming ability and scientific understanding
|How to use computing devices to enhance the key stage 2 science curriculum||23 May 2019||16:00-18:00||Eckington School|
Free CPD for KS2 teachers - including free micro:bit starter kit.
In collaboration with Computing at School (CAS) East of England Regional Centre. The workshop will be delivered by an experienced CAS Master Teacher.
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available