Science across the city - Stoke-on-Trent Opportunity Area: Digging deeper series RC099 / C01
Science leaders working with other staff have a responsibility to be able to signpost to resources that are exciting, relevant and make planning more effective.
The Digging Deeper series is designed to bring science leaders into direct contact with invited guests from the STEM landscape. This opportunity enables hands on exploration of the funded offer to schools alongside reflective questions on the advantages and benefits of use. Teachers in this community will take ideas back to school and rate and share for all schools in a review blog to improve awareness across the city.
At this event we are delighted to welcome:
- Practical Action - essential if you are tackling the STEM problem solving learning approach
- European Space Education Unit - ideal for making science relevant to the news and developing what it means to be a scientist
You will have opportunities to:
- Network with colleagues to share ideas and problem solving tips
- Review and evaluate the latest resources
- Improve awareness of available resources
This CPD is fully funded by Stoke-on-Trent opportunities area.
|Primary network meeting||26 June 2019||09:15-15:30||City of Stoke-on-Trent Sixth Form College|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available