Day 2 - Primary Science Subject Leader – The Next Steps… RB198 / A18
This 2 day course aims to provide the subject leader with a deeper understanding of their role in leading the Primary Science Curriculum. The training will give the delegates an insight into how to develop their leadership skills to be able to implement the changes necessary within the science curriculum.
- Develop your role as a Science subject leader: understand how to carry out a learning walk, a book scrutiny, conduct pupil voice and more…
- Understand the Ofsted terms Intent, Implement and Impact and what this looks like with Primary Science in your school.
- Understand the core principles behind good practice in teaching primary science
- Develop the skills of monitoring and evaluation, and in turn use this information to lead the curriculum and support the teaching and learning of Primary Science in your school.
- Understand the importance of implementing on-going formative assessment strategies.
|Primary bespoke support||28 November 2019 09:15-15:15|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£150.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£150.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available