New Subject Leader in Primary Science RB198 / A15
This full day course gives new subject leaders the opportunity to understand the content of the statutory requirements for Primary Science.
To provide Science subject leaders with and understanding of coverage of the knowledge and planning of working scientifically skills to develop key elements of leading the Science Curriculum effectively.
You will look at:
- Your role as the science subject leader
- How to get started; a look at the Ofsted terms of the intent, implementation and impact of primary science education in your school
- Ensuring coverage and progression: Curriculum Mapping in Science
- Good teaching and learning in Science (an Ofsted perspective)
- Ways of supporting staff with different types of scientific enquiry being taught in school.
|Primary bespoke support||30 October 2019||09:15-15:15||Ashton Community Science College|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£150.00 +VAT|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£150.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available