New Subject Leader in Primary Science RB198 / A15
This full day course gives new subject leaders the opportunity to understand the content of the statutory requirements for Primary Science.
To provide Science subject leaders with and understanding of coverage of the knowledge and planning of working scientifically skills to develop key elements of leading the Science Curriculum effectively.
You will look at:
- Your role as the science subject leader
- How to get started; a look at the Ofsted terms of the intent, implementation and impact of primary science education in your school
- Ensuring coverage and progression: Curriculum Mapping in Science
- Good teaching and learning in Science (an Ofsted perspective)
- Ways of supporting staff with different types of scientific enquiry being taught in school.
|Primary bespoke support||30 October 2019 09:15-15:15|