Tameside Primary Science Subject leaders’ Network Membership Package RA121 / E18
Only £400 for whole school full year membership!
- three Subject Leader Network Meetings
- three key stage-specific CPD Network sessions to improve curriculum and progression in science
- multiple staff can attend Network sessions for the same price. (Some venue restrictions may apply – ask for further details)
- 25% off any CPD course
- exclusive members online community group to share resources, ask questions and gain bespoke professional advice between sessions.
You will be able to:
- develop the teaching and assessment of working scientifically in your school
- develop your schemes of work/learning in order to enhance the teaching and learning of science in your school
- lead change in your school to support delivery of the new primary curriculum
|Primary Subject Leaders' Network||19 September 2019 13:00-15:00|
This is a network membership package which includes a series of local network meetings facilitated by local teachers to share good practice, and deliver CPD by STEM Learning.
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£400.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£400.00 +VAT|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available