Student centred customer service for technicians *Invitation only* HC017 / G01
The aim of this course is to explore various models and approaches to customer service and build the skills essential in delivering an excellent student centred technical service.
It has been designed to accommodate various learning styles and to allow participants to learn from recent theory and practice, group discussions and individual reflection on the current practice. The participants will be encouraged to implement learnt skills in their work.
- understand and be able to communicate the importance of student centred customer service in the Higher Education context
- recognise and build effective partnerships in student centred customer technical service
- explore a customer service excellence model
- identify professionalism and attitude as the key behaviours in creating the student-centred culture
- enhance the skills essential in customer service:
- questioning and listening
- managing expectations
- difficult conversations
- share good student services practices
- develop an action plan for improving the customer service
|Student centred customer service for technicians||10 June 2019||09:00-16:00||University of Reading|
This activity is subject to minimum group numbers but can be delivered on-site at your institution at a time and date to suit your team. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
For HEaTED members, we offer 1 free place for every 10 bookings, and 2 for groups of 15 or above.
|heated member||Activity fee£275.00 +VAT|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£412.50 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available