Understanding Computer Systems CO212 / A02
Understand how the components of a computer system interact with each other on this online course for computing teachers.
You will be able to:
- Describe the difference between hardware and software
- Assess the importance of operating systems and virtual memory
- Describe and compare storage, input, and output device
- Discuss factors affecting the performance of a system
- Identify the functions of the hardware in a computer system
- Explore different types of software such as application, system, and utility Investigate how devices interact with the operating system and other software
Fees & Subsidies
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available