How Computers Work: Demystifying Computation CO206 / A02
Explore the fundamentals of computing - computer architecture, binary logic, data processing, circuits, and more.
- Explore how transistors can act as digital switches and be combined to create logic gates.
- Produce truth tables for AND, NOT and OR gates, individually or combined
- Explore how computers use binary arithmetic
- Explore how logic gates can be combined to produce digital circuits that can perform a calculation
- Investigate Von Neuman Architecture and the Fetch-Execute cycle
Fees & Subsidies
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available