Key Stage 4 Chemistry RE202 / H01
This course is for those who want to become more confident in teaching chemistry at KS4. It will provide a range of simple, safe and effective practical activities as well as addressing key concepts that stretch students.
You will be able to:
- develop strategies for teaching quantitative chemistry
- become familiar with the organic chemistry content of GCSE chemistry
- consider the difficult topics of chemical equilibria, bond energies and acid/base strength
- develop an appreciation of the unifying concept of redox
- identify effective ways of linking chemical concepts and take away resources to help with the next day’s lessons!
|Delivering chemistry practical work||26 March 2019 09:30-15:30|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£95.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£190.00 +VAT|
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available