Supporting apprentices - a guide for technical staff HC005 / J04
This CPD is suitable for any technician who is planning to support, or is already supporting, an apprentice in the workplace as part of their role in a technical environment. The programme aims to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to enhance the workplace experience and opportunities for demonstrating competence of the apprentice for whom they are responsible.
The one day interactive CPD will focus on developing skills to identify opportunities for evidence collection in order to demonstrate competence against the apprenticeship framework through a practical and tailored approach to supporting an apprentice. The CPD will provide practical help and guidance for technicians in understanding the apprenticeship framework and their contribution in ensuring apprentices achieve successful outcomes.
- what is an apprenticeship framework
- how will the apprentice be assessed
- how can I provide relevant opportunities for assessment
There will be a mixture of interactive activities and group work.
The outcomes of this programme are:
- to provide the essential skills, attitudes, behaviour, knowledge and understanding required to effectively support an apprentice in the workplace
- to provide an overview of the apprenticeship framework and its key elements
- to identify opportunities for assessment and evidence collection
- to give an overview of the technician’s role and contribution in supporting an apprentice
|Supporting apprentices - a guide for technical staff||24 June 2019 09:00-17:00|
This activity is subject to minimum group numbers but can be delivered on-site at your institution at a time and date to suit your team. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We offer 1 free place for every 10 bookings, and 2 for groups of 15 or above.
|heated member||Activity fee£275.00 +VAT|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£412.50 +VAT|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available