Maths in KS4 Physics RA298 / A178
12:00 to 12:15: Arrival and registration
12:15 to 14:45: Algebra
- Substituting into formulae
- Solving equations
- Rearranging equations
14:45 to 16:00: Graphs
- Translate information between graphical and numeric form
- Understand that y=mx+c represents a linear relationship
- Plot two variables from experimental or other data
- Determine the slope and intercept of a linear graph
- Understand the physical significance of area between a curve and the x-axis and measure it by counting squares as appropriate
|Secondary bespoke support||07 November 2019 09:00-12:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£120.00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£120.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available