Maths in KS4 Biology RA298 / A176
12:00 to 12:15: Arrival and registration
12:15 to 13:30: Arithmetic and numerical computation
- Rounding and significant figures
- Standard form
13:30 to 14:45: Graphs
- Which graphs to draw and when
- The problems students encounter when reading information from graphs
- Interpreting and using the information found from graphical representation
14:45 to 16:00: Scaling up and scaling down
- Proportional reasoning in a biological context.
- Converting units
|Secondary bespoke support||06 November 2019||12:00-16:00||Central Lancaster High School|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£120.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£120.00|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available