Maths in KS4 Biology RA298 / A176
12:00 to 12:15: Arrival and registration
12:15 to 13:30: Arithmetic and numerical computation
- Rounding and significant figures
- Standard form
13:30 to 14:45: Graphs
- Which graphs to draw and when
- The problems students encounter when reading information from graphs
- Interpreting and using the information found from graphical representation
14:45 to 16:00: Scaling up and scaling down
- Proportional reasoning in a biological context.
- Converting units
|Secondary bespoke support||06 November 2019 12:00-16:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£120.00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£120.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available