Facilitator development programme stage 1 (Southend, Essex & Thurrock) RE204 / D12
This course is designed to equip school based colleagues (teachers and technicians) with the skills to become an effective facilitator of subject specific CPD. It explores in detail the research and ideas about what makes effective CPD and how its impact can be evaluated.
Essex Schools with the following Postcode prefix - CM5, CM6, and CM16-CM24 etc. can you please book on via this link: https://www.stem.org.uk/cpd/449642/facilitator-development-programme-stage-1-herts-and-essex
You will be able to:
- recognise the evidence base that supports effective CPD
- identify effective strategies for working with adult learners
- clarify the principles of impact evaluation
- reflect on and analyse your current CPD facilitation and development needs
- explain the basic principles of impact evaluation through the ITK
- begin to plan an approach as a science teacher-facilitator
- begin to use STEM Learning PDEs to plan for effective CPD
|Facilitator development programme stage 1 (Southend, Essex & Thurrock) - day 1||27 February 2019||09:30-15:30||Venue address|
|Facilitator development programme stage 1 (Southend, Essex & Thurrock) - day 2||22 March 2019||10:30-15:30||Venue address|
- Day 1 will be held at Harlow Education Consortium, Harlow, CM18 6BW
- Day 2 will be held at Rayleigh Primary School, Love Lane, Rayleigh SS6 7DD
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£150.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£300.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available