Photoshop ACA jumpstart: zero to hero HC073 / K20
This course provides you with the concepts and skills to use Adobe Photoshop effectively. You will get hands-on practice working with basic through advanced techniques to get the most out of your experience. You will learn layer basics, photo retouching and image editing. Whether you are a designer, illustrator, photographer, video artist, webmaster or just a beginner, Photoshop offers you many opportunities to make your images look great.
This class is for all levels of Photoshop user, from complete novices to seasoned users who may wish to take this class in to rid themselves of bad Photoshop habits.
Before taking this course, you should have a basic understanding of your computers operating system. For example, you should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from CD and other media.
For full course details, please see: http://www.academyclass.com/courses/127.pdf
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- remove red eyes, blemishes, scratches etc. using retouch technique
- improve image colours and adjust contrast and brightness settings
- create simple compositions by blending images together
- add text and modify type settings in your designs
- output artwork for web, print or video
- use advanced retouching and manipulation techniques
- improve the tonality and contrast of an image using curves and levels
- work with masks and blending effects to create sophisticated compositions
- use colour profiles to create a consistent and reliable colour workflow
- prepare artwork for print, web and video
You will be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam at the end of this course.
Sufficient supporting material will be provided so that you can return to your work place with confidence to permit further learning.
|Photoshop ACA jumpstart: zero to hero||25 January 2016||09:30-16:30||Academy Class|
|heated member||Activity fee£897.30 +VAT|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£997.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available