Essex secondary science festival RE227 / D05
Following on from the very successful event last year we return to Anglia Ruskin once again with a packed agenda of practical activities & special guest speakers for teachers and technicians across Southend, Essex & Thurrock.
Our tailored programme for teachers and technicians will include:
• Keynote from Prof David Humber
• Practical workshops from Mark Langley, STEM Learning
• 'Good Practical Science' report, presented by Iona Martin
• EdExcel, AQA & OCR exam boards
• Cutting-edge research from a range of professors
• Technician networking and practical sessions
• STEM Ambassadors
• Tour of ARU STEM facilities
You will be able to:
- discuss current good practice in secondary science
- network with colleagues from across your area
- reflect on ways to translate ideas to your school context and plan for action
|Secondary science conference||21 June 2019 09:00-15:30|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£95.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£180.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available